Geocities sites stalling(?)

Is it just my browser or are others of you having occaisional problems with sites
on Geocities.  Since they starting using cookies on all sites, I often have my
browser stall as a java applet is downloading from their site.  I have to go to
my task manager and kill my browser and e'mail.  This doesn't happen all the
time, but when it happens, it seems to be on Geocities sites.

So has anyone else experienced this?

- --Randy

(Sorry to use bandwidth to ask this, but I'm sure we all surf for fish sites, and
some are on Geocities--as is the one listed below.)