RE: A.hongsloi

See, now I have never gotten this cyclops thing.  I've seen cyclops
occasionally in my paramecium cultures and they are very small, smaller or
perhaps the same size as newly hatched baby brine shrimp.  Furthermore,
they are clear (hard to see) and apparently not terribly prolific (in this
culture medium).  Yet, all the German books rage about cyclops, even
talking about strained cyclops like they were daphnia size or something.
 What am I missing here? Are German cyclops bigger than American cyclops?
 How do the Germans culture enough of these buggers to feed all their
apistos?  And why would they have such a supposed significant effect on
color, when they are colorless themselves?

Tom

Dave then talked with Willie and willie said
.....cyclops!!!!!!!