Re: NEED ADDRESS.

 Use some sort of
> sponges, even in big tanks if you like.  What's the rest of us think on
> this one?
I agree, sponges are excellent.  Not only do they provide
adequate filtration the fry will happily graze the sponge
for whatever is edible on it.  Another one I like is the
corner box filter with media of filter floss and peat
granules.

  Happy Halloween (just a bit early).  Anybody hear of Apisto
> Cruzi.  My local store was selling them and I have not seen or heard of
> them.  Not in Linke and Staeck's Dwarf Cichlids.

They are in the Aqualog book and also I think the Axelrod
Lexicon of cichlids, don't know any more than that.

Ken.