Keeping them with my apistos

I have a short term problem.  All will agree, a very nice problem.  My
tanks are mostly full but I have a 55 that was ready for my club
auction.  I get crazy at auctions so  - you might be able to guess some
of the rest.  I have 4 baby angel fish ( plain silver but I couldn't let
somebody have them, very small ones - nickle size, for three dollars - I
bid four - why didn't he say five? Are any of you as stupid as me?)
three F0! Norberti (2 girls and 1 guy) and a pair of double red
Agasizzi. How long do you think they will co-exist in a well rocked and
planted 55.  Eventually the angels (why did I buy them) will get too big
but do you think I have a while?  The Apistos cost too much and are too
precious to mess with.  Have I a chance?  The Norbertis were picked up
in Peru by a club member and are quite nice.  I dare not risk them but
seem to remember someone saying they were pretty nasty characters
themselves, right?  Nice problem, no?

I must add that this list is something else.  Sure, there is foolishness
and "dumb" questions - like mine, but you all out there are some kind of
good friends to have.  Keep it up.  I hope you all think of each other
as friends, not just fellow fish keepers.  I have seen some nasty
animosity on some of these lists.  Not here. Hope that trip is fun
Randy.  He'll owe you Deb.