FishNet '97 update

A few months ago I passed along messages on the progress
off a collecting expidition in the Amazon where the team
uploaded progress reports to CompuServe via satalite phone.
I recently send one of the members, John Benn, a message
asking about follow-up information, particularly on the new
species.  Here's his reply:
Bill,

I am currently lining up a conference appearance with Heiko.
He has about 100 photos he will be contributing.  As soon as
he gets back from New Guinea I hope to confirm a date for
December.

John Benn, PetsForum Group

P.S. I will pass on any information I am legally able to after
the conference.

Bill Vannerson
McHenry, IL USA
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/William_Vannerson