Pipe valves

I'm sorry that this is not a subject related to directly related to =
Apisto's. I hope I can save someone a few dollars by offering these to =
you. I have closed my fishroom down and would like to get rid of these =
also. What I have is approx. 245, 1-1/2 penn-plax pipe valves. Wholesale =
cost on these are about $1.30 each, I would like to get $.90 each for =
them, or if you buy all of them I would sell them for $.75 each.  I'm =
sorry for the intrusion.=20
Mike Evans