Re: pseudocrenilabrus

Jules,
Yea, they spawned and you missed it.  She will hold the fry without eating
until they hatch.  After she releases them, you will have to be fast to see
them, as she will call them back in the instant you enter the room.  I hope
your tank is not in some heavily trafficked room, like the parlor or kitchen.
 If so, she may starve to death.  As it is, she will get pretty thinbefire
the fry come out.  I once had Dwarf Egyptian mouthbrooders, and was able to
get her to cough up the fry by netting her and holding her by the tail at the
top of the tank.  Then the fry could be raised separately.  If she is is a
location that doesn't yield her enough privacy, you might want to separate
them, or risk losing the first spawn, and relocate her tank to a more
secluded location.

Bob Dixon