Introduction

hello everyone,
	I am a recent subscriber to the list and have not, as of yet, had a chance
to write my intro.  Well, here it is.  I have kept the following species of
apisto, all of which I have spawned.  Apisto. cacautoides, borelli,
nijsenni, pandurini, macmasteri, pertensis, resticulosa, regani, agasizzi
(super red and rio maderia), and gephyra.  There may be others, but I can't
remember them off the top of my head.  I have also kept and bred:  Alti's,
Rams, Dicrossis filimentosus and Laetecara curviceps.  I am presently
working with Dicrossis maculatus and the New Guinea Rainbow Goby,
Tatuerndina occelicauda.  I keep mainly south americans, but have recently
branched out into Austrailians and plan to move into West Africans soon.  I
have 7 tanks, 4 10's, 2 20's and a 58 open top plant tank.  I use all RO
water, adjusted according to the kind of fish.  I used to work at a fish
store but now I don't, but I've found my interest in the hobby is as strong
as ever.  Anyway, thanks for your time if you read this.

				STeve