Introduction

Hello,

	My name is Bill MacIndewar, and I am a recent subscriber to
this mailing list.  I have enjoyed reading many of your recent postings,
and have learned quite a bit already.  I am presently keeping several
species of Apistogramma, including A. agassizi, A. atahualpa, A. borellii,
A. sp. breitbinden, A. gibbiceps, A. meinkeni, A. panduro, A. pertensis,
A. trifasciata, and A. uapesi.  I also have two species of Dicrossus -
filamentosus and maculatus.  All of the above are wild caught fish.

				Bill MacIndewar
				wmac@reading.mec.edu