Aqualog Posters -- you gotta have them

I'd recommend getting the two Apisto posters from Mike.  Someone told me
that he is the only one in the country who invested in them, so no one
else has them for sale.

The posters are about 17x36. I bought both from Mike.  I went to Target
and paid about $17 each for a nice poster frame (sheet of thick plastic
for facing, and plastic clips for each side).

Both posters are hanging on my office wall.  Not only do they make a
great conversation piece, but it's quick, easy, and fun to compare
various Apisto's when their pictures are displayed all together (no
paging).  Anyway,  I could spend more on things to hang on my wall, but
this is what I want.  If you put the money and time into getting and
framing these posters, you'll be very happy.

Mike's site (once again) is  http://mail.ruralamerica.net/~mikee

- --Randy