panduro vs. "pandurini"

Just thinking...

Are A.sp. "pandurini" and the newly described A. panduro considered
to be the same fish?

I am personally not so sure they are the same.  I have kept and spawned
wild "pandurini" for over a year now, and recently was able to obtain a pair
of A. panduro.  There appear to be some subtle (yet noticeable) differences
between the two.  For example, my A. panduro male shows a distinct
lateral blotch that the male "pandurini" never showed.

Any thoughts or responses would be appreciated.

				Thanks,
				Bill MacIndewar