Re: panduro vs. "pandurini"

Julio,

Thanks for the information, my membership of the ACA has
lapsed so I missed the BB article.

With reference to the black spot you describe I had a look
at the two images available on the web of a male A.panduro,
these are:
http://www.cco.caltech.edu/~aquaria/Krib/Apisto/A-pandurini-male.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Plains/7918/Pandurini1.jpg

None of these images show the spot (unless I am missing
something).

I understand that this spot could come and go
depending on mood but since the colours of Apistos can
change very quickly anyway it will not to my eye be easy to
tell the difference.

Best Wishes,
Ken.