RE: A. panduro

- ------ =_NextPart_000_01BD00BF.D213ABE0

Mike,

	Just tried to send a message back to you off the mailing list,
but it came back as undeliverable.  Not sure why...here's another attempt.
	I apologize if I gave you the wrong idea, but the message I sent
this morning was certainly not intended to be argumentative.  I was
honestly confused as to whether A.panduro and A sp. "pandurini" were
the same species.  I thank you for helping to clear it up for me.  I am a
relative newcomer to Apisto's, and really just want to learn and benefit
from the expertise of others on the mailing list.
	Perhaps we are referring to a different article.  The article I read
was printed in the November issue of the ACA's Buntbarsche Bulletin,
and was authored by Uwe Romer.  Is this the same article you are
speaking of?  I look forward to your report.

				Bill

(P.S.   I have never kept killies!!! )