Re: tubifex -Reply

>>...since about 1968 or so when I was a young brat working at a pet
store and going to Purdue University.<

In 1968 I was just a young brat, PERIOD!

rinsing 2-3 times per day is impossible with my current
work/family/homeowner loads. I'll have to work with once a day.  You
didn't mention how often you rinse them after the first week.

>>I'm ashamed to say my dwarfs won't eat a flake.<<

FWIW mine eat flakes, freeze dried bloodworms and BBS.  But I haven't
tried setting them up to breed yet, so I think the blackworm diet is a helpful
hint for conditioning.

BTW my Kribs are feed the same diet (sans the BBS) and they just
spawned again (2nd time).  The 1st time was in a 10 gallon tank at work.
The female killed the male after the fry became free swimming.  Now I
moved her back home into a 30 community tank with 4 males, the largest
of which she pair with.  There are some other fish in the tank (3
swardtails, cory cat, & 1 killifish), so things may get interesting this
weekend.  P.S. I have called a friend to take some of the other males.

Bill Vannerson
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/william_vannerson