Re: Shipping to Canada

    Years ago, when I was in the Niagara Fronteir Killifish Association, we
used to run to Toronto for our monthly meetings on alternate months.  We met
stateside on the months in between.  We would declare the fish we were
auctioning or trading at the border.  Some Customs officials were aware that
tropical fish were unrestricted by duty or quarantine.  They would just wave
us through.  Others would ask us to pull over, and check with their
supervisors.  Then they went us on our way.
    I don't think the regs have changed since then. Tom, don't you live near
the border?  It might be just as easy to take them to the nearest Canadian
Airport Post Office and ship them from there.

Bob