Re: Apisto availability in Sydney, Aus

Steve Weir wrote:

> Didn't see any responses from anyone in Sydney so I'll throw in my bit.
> I'm from the southern side of Sydney and tend to frequent stores in the St
> George-Sutherland-Canterbury region, with the odd foray to Bondi,
> Parramatta or Liverpool.  Where exactly are you ?

Steve

I mostly frequent St George (Rockdale) and Crystal Palace (FiveDock).  In my
opinion St George's is one of the better places I have seen for fish and fish
availability and no where have I seen any apisto's !!  I was getting to the point
of about to ask 'em to order some in for me.

I have just set up a second tank (70litres) which has one pair of rams in and
would like to get some aggasizzii - one of the more colourful varieties like 'Rio
Tefe'  or similar.

I didnt even know there was a NSW Cichlid Soc - if you could send me the contact
details that would be excellent :)

Thanks

Steph