Re: Ramirezi died

That thought came to mind for me also.  My question for Martin is how are the
other fish in the tank doing?

Are there any contaminants which might have been in the peat which the
Ram's would have been more sensitive to than the Apisto's? (This is
addressed to
anybody who might know.)

At 01:13 PM 1/9/98 -0500, you wrote:
> Martin Rausch wrote:
><<<<Subject: Ramirezi died
>This morning all my Ramirezi died within 5 minutes. They fell into
>spasms,
>		[SNIP]
>
>Is there any chance that the peat was contamineted with pesticides?
>If you can, a check of the water parameters (ammonia, nitrites and pH)
>would help to learn more, and hopefully avoid more losses in the future.
>

>Dionigi

       William M. Groth
       groth@ruf.rice.edu
       Senior Staff Auditor