Re: New to list...lotsa Q's...

>	--------------------------------------------------
>	OK, I'll bite, What is a Tricrossus??  MiamiBob do
>	you mean Dicrossus (which use to be Crenicara) of
>	which there are 3 species including maculatus,
>	filamentossa, and punctulata.
>	--------------------------------------------------
>
>>Tricrossus, as they are really demanding in terms of water condition
>>requirements.

To be technical (not trying to be a jerk) but punctulata is not a
Dicrossis, but rather still a Crenicara.  The maculatus and filimentosus
were in Dicrossis for a long time, put into Crenicara, then the Crenicara
genus was split back up into the two again, with the more slender fishes
(maculatus, filimentosus, and at least two undescribed species) going into
Dicrossis and the higher backed fishes (punctulata and a couple of others
(can't remember the names) going into Crenicara.  Of course all this relies
on my memory, which has been shown to be flawed.