A.cacatuoides

Hi folks,

my recent cacatoo fry was hatched in a 20 liter tank until they reached a size
of 15 mm. After that they were moved to a 112 liter tank for 3 month until they
reached 25 - 40 mm. Nearly all of them moved to another tank. Just 1 fish was
left in there (because it was best in hiding). That lonely female fish stayed in
that tank until now. The few female that were moved with the males are much
smaller than that lonely  female. I'm quite sure the smaller ones have bred a
few times until now (unsuccessful of course).

Any insights to growth of young females and early breeding ? How do you practice
to get stronger females? Do you raise them separately ?

Thomas