Re: Apisto. Fry`s

George-
Congratulations.
There will be a debate about how long to wait.  I have siphoned the fry out
after ten days, and then, on the other hand I have hatched them artificially.
I've removed them at any number of days in between those extremes.  I have
gotten belly-sliders when moving the fry before three days free-swimming, and
100% bellysliders when moving wriggglers, even though I was careful to match
water conditions, even using water from the spawning tank in the rearing tank.
If separating them early, I recommend moving the parents.

As I've brought it up, anyone else have trouble with bellysliders?  Any ideas
about the cause in Apistos?

Bob Dixon