Re: beauty contest?

Hi, Lars -

My favorit is the 'Rio Tefe'. I had a pair 3 years ago and they had such
beauty (of color) and personality, the Dicrossus filamentosus for the tail
extensions and the female nijsseni for her coloring. I also have to agree
that the green body coloring of the Nannacara anomala is also quite beautiful.

The cacatuoides is quite beautiful and there are never two males alike. In
all the years I had been spawing them, I never had two males that had the
same coloration or markings in the fins.

All in all, I agree that ALL Apistos and dwarfs are very pretty and can hold
their own agains the salt water as far as I am concerned.

Kaycy