Fwd: Re: Rift lake cichlids without lake salts -Reply -Reply

William wrote:
>Does you friend sell said killifish? :-)
>
>One of my aspirations is to have a Tanganyikan with both cichlids and
>Lamprichthys tanganicanus.  I don't think it will happen any time soon
but
>I'd like to develop a future contact as a possible source.

My friend belongs to the same killifish club that Wright Huntley belongs
to.  I think he might have said the Wright also has some.  Wright
apparently reads this list and may be able to respond.  I'm not sure if
my friend has been selling these killifish except locally.  I can ask
him about it if Wright doesn't come through.