Re: Cichlid pellets

George Barwood wrote:

> Are "cichlid pellets", e.g. the Hikari micro pellets, useful for feeding dwarfs?
> (in particular with A. cacatuoides and P. Ramirez)
>
> I am thinking of buying some, but don't want to waste my money.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> George Barwood

hi george

I feed Tetra Bits Discus Food micro pellets to all my fish - in fact my LFS feed
them to all their tanks (300+ tanks and not an apisto in sight :(

My blue rams love it as does everyone else.  I have a pair that are spawning for the
second time in 10 days that have been fed Tetra Bits in the morning and frozen
bloodworm at night.

I havent seen or tried the Hikari product.

Steph