Re: A. cruzi? + Any cure for sick rams?

Thank you. I think it is ick, and  try to get cure today. Is it possible
the food source is contaminated? I had the problem before, and my friend
had, fish always cleared themselves, it never was so nasty. And it always
happened after 2 consecutive days of feeding with BS (we both have the
same batch). In my absense he feeded it for 4 days - is it mere
coincindence or my BS is infested?
Does this infestation mean I need to reset the whole tank?

Thanks

Lilia