Re: A. cruzi? + Any cure for sick rams?

> tiny white pin-heads on the whole body of the fish? When I returned, all
> fish were affected (plecos, rams, neons), but plecos and neons are fine
> now, and rams are looking like rotting alive.. Any cure?

This sounds like whitespot and there are many cures
available at the pet shop.  What is your water temperature?
You should raise it to at least 82f both for the Rams which
like warm water and also to help with getting rid of the
whitespot.

The parasite which causes it has a shortened life cycle in
warmer water.  They can only be killed when they leave their
host to multiply in the water and the time between them
doing this is shorter in warm water so they will therefore
live less time on the fish.

hope this helps and you manage to cure it,
Ken.