Re: A. cruzi? + Any cure for sick rams?

You don't need to reset the whole tank but ick is a pathogen whose nature
dictates that you treat the whole tank.  It is doubtful that the brine shrimp
would be infected but if you feed large amounts and the ammonia, nitrites are
increased it may cause stress which results in compromising the immune system
of the fish.  Also, if the rams are affected it might be the temperature in
the tank is below their optimum which may cause some stress.  That is really
only a guess but might have relavance.  What do others who keep Rams think?