Re: A. cruzi? + Any cure for sick rams?

Hi,

I dont think it is temperature (was 80-81 F and rams had regularly
spawned. Ammonia idea is possible, but it was not HUGE amount of food,
and neons always picked up everything left, even with the danger of
self-combustion. And here is still link to BS. May be, somehow BS results
in more ammonia/nitrites.
Are rams more suceptible to ick? My other fish
in the same tank are fine, and some rams are much better now. Only males,
unfortunately..

Thanks

lilia