Re: A. nijsenni (and buying fish)

Hello Thomas,

You wrote (and changed my name):
> Hi Wilfried and all,
>
> adding iron (which is quite naturel in some habitats) seems to me nearly like
> using peat to enhance water quality. But there is a difference: peat is for
> health, iron is for good looking. Where is that line ?
>
> Thomas

we didn't talk about peat. Anyway, sometime it is surely recommended to add
something. Also iron ;-) , why not?! I didn't talk against additives, I talked
against artificial colors. Okay, and against artificial fishes. Is this ok? Can
we live with this?

Wilfred

Wilfred Teiser - Germany
phoenix1@t-online.de