Fwd: Re: A. nijsenni (and buying fish)

Thomas wrote:
>I don't need painted fish or such albinos or whatever terrible like
this comes
>especially from asian professional breeders. Natural fish specially
some varying
>species like cacatoo or aggies are absolutely amazing and quite enough
for me. Lets
>be careful with these precious fish and don't mix varieties to keep
them as
>beautiful as they are.
>
>Thomas

Thomas--
I've not been crazy about cacquitoides (never could spell that) beause
the wild varieties are relatively plain and the very nicely colored ones
are all domestically developed strains.  I prefer wild fish, but they
are not marketable or in great demand.  I'm somewhat ambivalent about
cockatoo cichlids.