Re: Problems with wild A. cacatuoides. Ph to low?

CJ,
Rams can be difficult, especially if they are from Singapore. If I were you
I'd read the books, make sure  your water quality is up to snuff and try to
find some captive bred Apisto. cacatuoides, steindachneri or sp. rotpunkt.
You can't go wrong with these, gorgeous fish and tolerant of alkaline
conditions. Good luck
Steve Waldron