Collecting Apistos in Peru

Not to be a pest, but I'm re-posting this message. I am very interested to
hear from someone with wild fish collecting experience on the Amazon.
 Hi folks,
I'm  going down to Peru later on this year and during my travels, want to
hook up with one of the commercial tropical fish collecting tours (e.g.
Margarita tours). I would appreciate hearing from people who have had
experience with these and other fish collecting trips in Peru. Any advice
from fellow apisto-philes who have made an Amazon journey would be much
obliged. Thanks and looking forward to hear from those who have braved the
candiru, fished for apistos and brought 'em back alive!
- - Steve Waldron
San Francisco, CA