Re: More Q's

Sure, I can do that.   I am always interested in better ways to ship fish.
Just let me know the day you are sending them.    Dave

At 08:54 PM 2/7/1998 EST, you wrote:
>Jesse writes:
>
><< If the Rams can't work in this setup, the LFS also has the following:
>> A. borelli, A. cacatuoides - double red, A. aggassizii, and A.
>> mcmasteri, Nanno-something (sorry, I forgot what sp. these were) and a
>> few other A. sp. I can't recall. All these fish were about $50 canadian
>> /pair. All of these species were recommended to me as a beginner, but
>> which is the most forgiving? Thanks in advance, again! >>
>>>
>The rams would work, but they are not nearly as easy to get a spawn from as
>the Apistos, and the fry are more difficult.  IMHO, the aggies and cacatoos
>are both good beginner Apistos.  I would recommend the cacatoos, as the
>double-reds are almost guaranteed to be a captive strain.
>
>Bob Dixon

- --
Dave Gomberg	mailto:gomberg@wcf.com
FormMaestro  <http://www.wcf.com>
Stop SPAM!  <http://www.cco.caltech.edu/~cbrown/BL/>
Join CAUCE  <http://www.cauce.org>
Any business offer in this mail expires in 3 days unless otherwise specified.