Re: P. Teaniatus Wori and Taeniatus "Nigerian Redface"

Steve wrote:
>Does anyone out there know of anyone who is bringing in wild fish from
>the Cameroons?  While some of the bigger American importers were doing
>this for awhile, I don't think that they found it financially
>worthwhile.  Again, our European friends are the ones who really
>appreciate these fish.
>

>Steve

Steve,
Not financially worthwhile? I guess that sums up the fish business in
general, not only west african imports. They come in from time to time, I
know of at least one importer in Florida who deals with West African fish
regularly. There is Steve Lundblad in Portland, Oregon, I can't vouge for
the quality of his fish as I've never purchased any. An acquaitance of mine
did pick up some extraordinary wild humilis (Liberia Red), wouri taeniatus
and others I believe from Steve, perhaps worth investigating.
Cheers,
Steve Waldron
(How many times can "Steve" appear in one e-mail? Not enough I say!)