Mutant Aggie Spawn

Sounds like a good movie eh?

The plot: My mutant-tailed blue aggie has apparently mated with all 3 of
his females in the past 3 days. I caught him in the act with the last
female this morning, the other two are guarding their lairs. They are in a
29G with serpae tetras and cories.

I have a 10G tank ready to go (Goldy gets a large bowl for a few weeks, and
the temperature goes up), but what should I plan for here?

1) Move the male now so he doesn't eat the fry?

2) Move some cories and/or tetras with him?

3) Wait until I can actually catch the fry and move just them?

4) Try and move just one female w/fry?

5) Try and move all females w/fry?

6) Something else?

7) Nothing?