Re: Mutant Aggie Spawn

A brief update:

First, the caudal fin of the "mutant" male was apparently clipped as per
someone's suggestion, as it's growing back nicely!

Thanks for all the great tips on what I'd summarize as "harem breeding with
one male in a community tank". This is the kind of info you just can't find
anywhere else.

As per one comment, one female died mysteriously. She stayed by her cave,
didn't eat even when healthy, then got weaker and died within a few days.

No fry from the the other cave.

I got to watch the final female (and male!) spawn one evening in a lava rock
depression. By morning the eggs were cleaned off! I suspect the corys.

Many lessons learned!

- -Doug