Re: Pelv. taeniatus bandewouri vs. wouri

Steve,Thanks for your reply. Do you know of good lit. sources on these
fish? I have Linke and Staeck, but curious to know if there are some other
good references in the hobby/science literature? I am also concerned about
the below comment, as I am considering getting some wouri from Bob. Can
anyone clear up the confusion, is Bob's taeniatus "wouri" or "bandewouri".
Is "wouri" even available in the american hobby? Thanks
- - Steve W.