Re: plant filtration

Gary writes:

<Snip>  <  Would those who have
 tried this suggest I wait until I get back to thick plant growth? >  < Snip>

If plant growth is thick enough, you can just turn the biofilter off, as the
plants in the tank will do the trick.  A pair of dwarves in a fifteen long can
easily be kept up with by lots of plants.

There was talk on the plant list about four or five months ago about someone
up your way proposing a huge tank of fontinellis ( is this the same as java
fern? or maybe java moss?) to filter the waste for approximately 200 homes.
Each neighborhood would have its own system.

I suspect I am getting too far digressed from the list focus.  Better shut up.

Bob Dixon