Re: What's BAP

>Hi folks,
>
>very interesting thread. But forgive me I don't know what means BAP.
>
>Thomas

Thomas,
BAP is the acronym for Breeder's Award Program. Most local fish clubs in
the U.S. have one. In the BAP programs I'm familiar with, participants gain
points for breeding fish (points depend on difficulty of breeding and
rarity of fish in the hobby), contributing fry to the club auction,writing
a spawning report, taking photos. Basically, adds a competitive dimension
to fish keeping. Competition is of course, the American way.
- - Steve