Re: Incomplete tank divider method

> Therefore, a pair of even the larger apistos could be accomodated in a ten
> gallon tank without incident. The male and divider would be removed when
> the eggs arrive, female left to tend them.

Hi,

I would say that a ten gallon tank (with plented of hiding
places) is easily big enough for a pair of Apistos and you
don't need to segregate them . If you find you need to
remove the male after spawning then just remove him.  I
have never suffered the loss of an  Apisto due to
male/female aggression, has anyone?

regards,
Ken.

Ken Laidlaw