Bid on Dicrossus maculatus

I expect to BAP my Dicrossus maculatus fry on April 2.  After that, I expect to
have a couple bags each with 5-6 fry available for shipping.  I've decided to try
something different and (hopefully) fun.

I'm going to take bids through the next month and post the highest bids on my web
site.  The highest bids will be able to buy the fry at that price.  (As I said, I
expect 2 bags to be available.  I don't expect them to be sexable at that time.)

So if you are interested, check out my species list page at my site.  I need
someone to start with a bid, so I thought I'd come to this list and ask.

http://www.spacestar.net/users/carey/fishroom/

- --Randy