Re: Another worthwhile project

<< These types of sites are just kind of a pain for users as they get widely
> variable response times and always some sites down, and administrators as
they
> have to deal with URLs changing or vanishing. It's just so much nicer to
have
> everything in one place. I have been collecting pics for my own use. I could
> put them up on my web site and deal with copyright issues as they come up,
and
> better yet add contributions. No banners and not for profit obviously. What
do
> you think? >>

Works for me.  But how much web space is a single picture?  And can you fit
them all in there?  Andi is it then just one more site, or actually a solid
reference source we can use?  The probem I have with the current printed
references is that not of them has a complete index with photos of all of the
apistos.  A web page, whether an actual compilation of pictures, or a link
source, is always a work in progress.  You can build on it as fast as pictures
can be found.

Bob