Re: Red Apistos

Thanks, those names sound much better. I'll grow them out and see.

I don't know why anyone would care but I also picked up a pair of A.
luelingi. Besides being pleasantly chunky and quite spirited already, they
are much more colorful than the pictures I've seen of them would indicate.

>> I just got some A. sp. "Red point" and A. Reticulata "Red face" this
>weekend.
>> Anyone have any info on these?
>
>The first comes under different names, one of which is A. sp. "Rotpunkt".
>The other one is probably A. resticulosa, which some have a series of red
>markings on the gill plate. Also known as "Red Mask".
>
>Julio

- -Doug Brown
debrown@kodak.com