Re: another worthwhile idea (correction)

Randy writes:

<< However, I don't think it is right to link in a picture from a sight and
use it
 as if it is yours. >>

I don't think we are talking about "Claiming" the pictures per se, only
linking to the pages where the pictures are.  Even if you have the URL of the
home page, it can get tough to find the picture you are looking for.  THe
Taiwan site is an excellent example.  I've been there twice and still can't
find the pictures.  They are there, I just have to sort through everything
until I get to them.  If someone has already sorted through all the stuff
right to the picture you are looking for, it saves you time loading anywhere
from 4 to 10 pages to get to where you want to be.

Bob Dixon