re: another worthwhile idea

As Dave Brown correctly mentioned there is a copyright issue here.
However, I intend to ask persmission of site owners to put in a link. My
intention is to provide links to sites with Dwarf Cihlid photos, and
then to provide summary info as to what species are represented at that
site. I will NOT be displaying the photos on my own page, or trying to
claim ownership to anything not mine. I intend this page to be a
sourcepage for where interested "surfers" can go to look for good shots,
not a one stop picture gallery of apistos, etc.

I hope this clears up any misconceptions or reservations fellow members
of the list may have regarding the project.

- ---Kim

- --
H. Kim Hay
The Stonehaven Group
Edmonton, Alberta
khay@v-wave.com
403-453-2012

ADMIRAL, n.
     That part of a war-ship which does the talking while the
figure-head does the thinking.