re:another worthwhile idea

If you're willing to administer it it's worth a try! Randy rightfully
reminded me about copyright issues of copying photos to a site and you also
shouldn't link to sites without their permission. Note that the Taiwan site
is full of copyright violations (images scanned from books). It shouldn't
be too much of a hassle to get permissions though for a not for profit
educational site. Let me know how I can help.

>Hello there, I'm something of a lurker on the list, but Bob Dixon's idea
>of a master listing of all apisto photos on the web caught my fancy. I'm
>game to put in the effort to create the list if all the web surfers out
>there will send me URL's of any photos they come across. Maybe if I make
>it look good enough and sufficiently exhaustive, we could get Erik to
>put a link to the new page from the crib :-)>.
>
>I'm sure my friend George Szucs in Montreal will be glad to send me a
>few hundred links to get me started <grin>; Thanks in advance George.
>
>Remember forward any sites you may know of to me personally so as not to
>clutter up the list with our messages.
>khay@v-wave.com
>
>---Kim

- -Doug Brown