Re: ACA

Kathryn,
The last time I checked the ACA didnot have the information about the
convention on there page yet. But Ron coleman does. His address to his
paee is:  http://socrates.berkeley.edu:2727/  it is in there somewheres.
As far as when the speakers speak I don't think they know that yet.
Usually the speacialty groups speak Thursday evening, but I'm not sure.
Pat Tosie is the chairman this year and would be the one to ask that I
guess. I think his email is on that page too. If it isn't I can get it
for you, I don't have it on this computer yet.
Mike Evans