Re: A.Caucatoides - finally saw one! -Reply

Kathy,

I don't know what part of the country your in but I wish I were closer. My lfs has a 50 gal. full of orange Cacatoides, but at 25.00 a shot I'm some-what hesitant. Sure are pretty fish though. Won't be long and I will break down and buy a couple, I'm sure.

Tim