Re: Cacatuoides problem..

Diane writes:

<<  I bought a pair of Cacauoides Wednesday and the male is staying at
> the bottom of the tank and not eating. Is there something I should do so
> that I don't lose him?  Should i move him some where? >>

    I recently moved my breeding pair of cacatuoides from one tank to another.
They both moped around for almost two weeks.  All water parameters were about
as much the same as you can get them.  Two days ago they finally perked up.
    If the male was active in the store, I wouldn't panic too much.  Until he
perks up, I recommend you feed him tempting stuff like brine shrimp and
miquito larvae, preferably live, or any live food you can come up with.

Bob Dixon