Re: Sex change in Apisto nijsenni

Hi Steve

It's not unheard of. Koslowski wrote (don't remember if it was in his
book or in an article, I'll check it out) about reported sex changes
in Ap. nijsseni. I think the difficult part will be to show that the
once fertile female is now a fertile male.

I have a female (that has spawned several times in the past) that has
been alone for quite a while. She is developing male-traits so all I
need to do is find him/her? a female and see what happens.

//Fredrik

- --
Fredrik.Ljungberg@saab.se
Saab Ab
Flutter and Loads Department
voice +46 13 18 54 60, fax +46 13 18 33 63