Re: Ram Fry Problems

At 08:25 PM 3/23/1998 EST, Bob Dixon wrote:
>Also, as soon as the fry are free-swimming (Consistent water changes are key
>here), begin feeding with microworms, until they are big enough for fresh-
>hatched brine shrimp.

I have not raised a lot of apistos but the traditional wisdom is to start
them on paramecia (an infusoria culture).  In fact, when I considered
raising apistos seriously, my first research project was how to raise
infusoria in quantity (by the gram!).   That's a LOT of paramecia.

- --
Dave Gomberg	mailto:gomberg@wcf.com
FormMaestro  <http://www.wcf.com>
Any business offer in this mail expires in 3 days unless otherwise specified.